Join a supportive treatment team working with children and adults of unique talents with severe/profound developmental disabilities.
JRI/Berkshire Meadows is a highly recognized human service agency and was named one of the Top Places to work in MA for 6 consecutive years! And we were recently named one of the top places to work for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Full-time position, reporting to the Program Director. The case manager will hold a caseload of residents and must be available to consult with families on a regular basis. As a member of the clinical team, the position works collaboratively with clinical staff, residential mangers, educational/Day Hab managers and consulting psychiatrist. Responsibilities include communicating with parents, monitoring supervised visitation and performing effective case management services and case coordination for DDS, DCF and out of state residents. Excellent documentation is required in our electronic records.
- Master's degree in clinical social work or human with experience in developmental disabilities population and culturally responsive frameworks and treatment modalities.
- The successful candidate must have familiarity with evidence- based strategies & trauma-informed care.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of ethical and legal considerations. Commitment to the programs mission & values.
- Meet program requirements for background checks. Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Flexibility to accommodate your schedule (partial shifts, full shifts, part time, full time).
Generous Compensation and Excellent Benefits!
- E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by to fill out an application:
- 249 North Plain Road (Route 41)
- Housatonic, MA 01236
- Call: Kara Smith at: (413) 528-2523