We are seeking a reliable self-starter to join our maintenance department. Candidate must be flexible and have common sense.
This person is responsible for the upkeep of our buildings and grounds.
Duties include grounds keeping and snow removal. This person is required to perform routine maintenance tasks such as moving furniture, painting and general maintenance repairs.
Required: carpentry skills, painting experience, must be available to be on call during winter months for shoveling and other forms of snow and ice removal.
- 2-3 years of Maintenance experience preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to work efficiently alone or as part of a team.
- Good organization skills with an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be 18 or older, have own transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
Full time (40 hrs per week) Monday – Friday; 7 AM to 3 PM
JRI offers an excellent benefits package including
- Health (50-85% of premium paid by JRI)
- Dental (company paid)
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Tuition Reimbursement, etc…
- Comprehensive time off package
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Generous Paid Time Off (plus 11 paid holidays)
- Fax your resume and cover letter to Kara at (413) 528-0293,
- Apply in person at 249 North Plain Road (Rt. 41), Housatonic
- Email: email@example.com