Consult with Special Education Teachers on speech and language methodologies and communication devices for children with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- To positively make a difference in the lives of others
- Get paid for an 8-hour day but only work 7.5 hrs (1/2 paid break)
- Work hard, play hard - generous Paid Time Off (plus 11 paid holidays) - starting within the first year (over 150 hrs)
- Low cost health insurance (BCBS). Over 76% covered health or an additional $1/hr for alternative option participation.
- 100% dental insurance (including family plan) - no cost to you
- Vision plan
- 401k or Roth IRA (match up to $800 per calendar year)
- Company sponsored pension plan - you might not care now but you will when it matters
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $3,600 per year
- Life insurance, STD/LTD, Supplemental Life/AD&D
- And much, much more . . .
Complete an application: /
Or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org