Oversee our new community apartments in Great Barrington.
- Work directly with children and adults monitoring and keeping them safe during their sleeping hour
- Assist with morning routine: breakfast, dressing, bathing, toileting and prep for activities
- Keep clients under safe, engaged and active
- Housekeeping, dietary, and laundry responsibilities as needed
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Please be able to communicate effectively, both in speaking and writing.
- Verification of employment authorization. Speak and write in English (co-workers will help you).
- Lift up to 50 pounds. Valid driver's license (MA, CT, or NY State) preferable.
- Meet background check requirements (Acceptable CORI-Criminal Offender Record Information and OIG).
Shifts Available: Full-time with Benefits. 11pm.-7am.
- 40 hours, 8 hour shift, 5 days per week
- 32 hours, 8 hour shift, 4 days per week.
Salary: Starting at $16/hour (more for weekends, additional certifications).
Excellent Benefits: 100% Paid full Family dental insurance; After 30 days 401k match up to $800/year; Company sponsored pension plan; Tuition Reimbursement up to $4,000/year; Life insurance; Short and Long Term Disability Insurance; Low cost health insurance (additional $1/hour if medical &dental coverage waived)
- E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by to fill out an application: 249 North Plain Road (Route 41) Housatonic, MA 01236
- Call: Kara Smith at: (413) 528-2523