If you are looking for a flexible position as a Respiratory Therapist to meet your schedule, this could be your opportunity!
Join a supportive treatment team working with children and adults of unique talents! JRI/Berkshire Meadows is looking for a licensed Respiratory Therapist for our residents with severe/profound developmental disabilities.
JRI is a highly recognized human service agency and was named one of the Top Places to work in MA for 6 consecutive years! And we were recently named one of the top places to work for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Flexibility to accommodate your schedule in this full time position.
- MA Respiratory Therapist license
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required
- Associates and/or Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least one year experience working in the respiratory therapy field
- Self-starter with ability to work efficiently alone or as part of a team.
- Meet program requirements for background checks (Criminal Offender Record Information) and SAFIS background checks.
Excellent Benefits: 100% Paid full Family dental insurance; On your first day 401k match up to $800/year; Company sponsored pension plan; Tuition Reimbursement up to $4,000/year; Life insurance; Short and Long Term Disability Insurance; Low cost health insurance (if already covered, receive additional $1 in your hourly rate).
- E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
- Stop by to fill out an application:
- 249 North Plain Road (Route 41)
- Housatonic, MA 01236
- Call: Kara Smith at: (413) 528-2523